A Cart stood in the barn, when a big hay bale fell down...
But..... who ever takes photos of all the Repair, he has already done:
- Worn or torn rubber wheels
- Broken poles and shafts
- Blacksmith's work, any kind
- Loose clips and fittings at sharfts and singletrees
- Beaten-up brake rots and worn-out break cranks
- Warped fifth-wheels
- Broken front chassis
- Rotten felloes and loose spokes
- Loose or worn iron tires
- and so on
Just everything, which needs to be repaired.
We do it, like it was done in the past and it is gonna be as it once was!